- Step 01 | Exfoliating Polish, net wt. 8 oz — Slough away buildup
- Step 02 | Cleansing Shampoo, 12 fl oz — Clean up your act
- Step 03 | Hydrating Conditioner, 12 fl oz — Bring on the moisture
- Step 04 | Nourishing Serum, 3 fl oz — The final boost of nutrients
To build a foundation for healthy hair, you need to start at the roots and scalp. This four-step routine is specially designed to deliver the nutrients and lightweight hydration that balanced (or combination) roots and scalps crave. Start by gently exfoliating away dead skin so our shampoo can cleanse more effectively, then rehydrate in layers with our daily conditioner and nutrient-rich leave-in serum.
Getting to the root of issues, both on your head and inside of it: 1% of sales support grassroots mental health (learn more).
- An exfoliating polish powered by salicylic acid and massaging micro-scrubs gently detoxes scalp
- A sulfate-free shampoo with a rich lather clarifies and cleanses (and is still gentle enough to use every day, every other day, or whatever)
- A creamy conditioner gently detangles and helps replenish moisture and nourish your hair from root to tip
- A hydrating serum adds a final layer of super nutrients, leaving your scalp feeling refreshed and healthy
- Step 01 | Exfoliating Polish: Apply directly to scalp and gently massage in before rinsing clean.
- Step 02 | Cleansing Shampoo: With hair wet, massage into a lather on your scalp, roots and hair and rinse.
- Step 03 | Hydrating Conditioner: Apply from root to ends to wet hair. Rinse clean after a few minutes.
- Step 04 | Nourishing Serum: Working in sections, gently massage into scalp. No need to rinse.
- Step 01 | Exfoliating Polish: Leaves your scalp feeling clean, refreshed and balanced
- Step 02 | Cleansing Shampoo: Leaves your hair feeling clean and soft; and your scalp feeling healthy
- Step 03 | Hydrating Conditioner: Leaves your hair looking shiny and feeling hydrated & deeply moisturized
- Step 04 | Nourishing Serum: Leaves scalp feeling refreshed & balanced; never feeling greasy.