- Step 01 | Exfoliating Scrub, net wt. 8 oz — Slough away buildup
- Step 02 | Cleansing Shampoo, 12 fl oz — Clean up your act
- Step 03 | Hydrating Conditioner, 12 fl oz — Bring on the moisture
Happier roots lead to healthier hair. These three steps are the foundation of a routine specially designed to deliver the balanced hydration and deep clean that oily roots and scalps need to thrive. Start by gently exfoliating away dead skin so our shampoo can cleanse more effectively, then rehydrate with our daily conditioner.
Getting to the root of issues, both on your head and inside of it: 1% of sales support grassroots mental health (learn more).
- An exfoliating scrub powered by salicylic acid and massaging micro-scrubs gently detoxes scalp
- A sulfate-free shampoo with a quick lather clarifies and cleanses (and is still gentle enough to use every day, every other day, or whatever)
- A light, creamy conditioner gently detangles and helps replenish moisture and nourish your hair from root to tip
- Step 01 | Exfoliating Scrub: Apply directly to scalp and massage thoroughly before rinsing clean.
- Step 02 | Cleansing Shampoo: With hair wet, massage into a lather on your scalp, roots and hair and rinse.
- Step 03 | Hydrating Conditioner: Apply from root to ends to wet hair. Rinse clean after a few minutes.
- For best results, lock in a final layer of super nutrients by adding our Nourishing Mist.
- Step 01 | Exfoliating Scrub: Leaves your scalp feeling clean & balanced
- Step 02 | Cleansing Shampoo: Leaves scalp & hair feeling deeply clean and purified
- Step 03 | Hydrating Conditioner: Leaves hair feeling soft & moisturized; and your scalp feeling balanced