- Tiny micro-scrubs give your scalp a gentle massage as they degunk
- Gentle on your scalp thanks to a blend of sugars and salicylic acid, a high-powered duo for a low-effort detox
- Use once or twice a week, massaging into roots and scalp with your fingertips
- Leaves your scalp feeling clean, refreshed, and balanced
- Zero sulfates, silicone, drying alcohols, or dyes
- Safe for color-treated hair
The first step in a routine that’s all about clarifying and rebalancing, this Exfoliating Scrub helps eliminate buildup and excess oil, setting the stage for your shampoo to cleanse deeper and your conditioner to hydrate better. A blend of sugars gently scrub while salicylic acid penetrates for a deeper clean, leaving your scalp feeling refreshed and balanced and your hair feeling healthy.
net wt. 8 oz
Getting to the root of issues, both on your head and inside of it: 1% of sales support grassroots mental health (learn more).
- The Feels: thick and creamy, with gentle micro-scrubs
- Scoop and apply: easily from the wide-mouth jar
- Smells like: fresh grapefruit, herby basil, tart rhubarb, and warm jasmine tea
The Ingredients: Sucrose, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glyceryl Laurate, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethyl Lauramide/Myristamide, Phenoxyethanol, C13-15 Alkane, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, PEG-100 Stearate, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Water/Aqua/Eau, Disunfloweroylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Sunflower Seed Oil Glycerides, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Limonene, Linalool.