- Step 01 | Exfoliating Mask, net wt. 8 oz — Slough away buildup
- Step 02 | Cleansing Shampoo, 12 fl oz — Clean up your act
- Step 03 | Hydrating Conditioner, 12 fl oz — Bring on the moisture
- Step 04 | Nourishing Lotion, 3 fl oz — The final boost of nutrients
To build a foundation for healthy hair, you need to start at the roots and scalp. This four-step routine is specially designed to deliver the nourishment and soothing hydration that dry roots and scalps crave. Start by gently exfoliating away dead skin so the shampoo can cleanse more effectively, then rehydrate in layers with our daily conditioner and nutrient-rich leave-in lotion.
Getting to the root of issues, both on your head and inside of it: 1% of sales support grassroots mental health (learn more).
- A smooth exfoliating mask powered by salicylic acid gently detoxes scalp
- A sulfate-free shampoo with a rich lather clarifies and cleanses (and is still gentle enough to use every day, every other day, or whatever)
- A creamy conditioner gently detangles and helps replenish moisture and nourish your hair from root to tip
- A nourishing lotion adds a final layer of nutrients, leaving your scalp feeling soothed and balanced, and your hair feeling healthy
- Step 01 | Exfoliating Mask: Apply directly to the scalp, before showering, and let sit for 7 minutes. Then rinse clean.
- Step 02 | Cleansing Shampoo: With hair wet, massage into a lather on your scalp, roots and hair and rinse.
- Step 03 | Hydrating Conditioner: Apply from root to ends to wet hair. Rinse clean after a few minutes.
- Step 04 | Nourishing Lotion: Working in sections, gently massage into the scalp. No need to rinse.
- Step 01 | Exfoliating Mask: Leaves your scalp feeling clean, soothed and hydrated
- Step 02 | Cleansing Shampoo: Leaves your hair feeling clean, soft & hydrated
- Step 03 | Hydrating Conditioner: Leaves your hair looking shiny and feeling hydrated & deeply moisturized
- Step 04 | Nourishing Lotion: Leaves your scalp feeling soothed and balanced