- Step 01 | Exfoliating Mask, net wt. 8 oz — Slough away buildup
- Step 02 | Cleansing Shampoo, 12 fl oz — Clean up your act
- Step 03 | Hydrating Conditioner, 12 fl oz — Bring on the moisture
Happier roots lead to healthier hair. These three steps are the foundation of a routine specially designed to deliver the soothing hydration that dry roots and scalps need to thrive. Start by gently exfoliating dead skin so our shampoo can cleanse more effectively, then rehydrate with our daily conditioner.
Getting to the root of issues, both on your head and inside of it: 1% of sales support grassroots mental health (learn more).
- A smooth exfoliating mask powered by salicylic acid gently detoxes scalp
- A sulfate-free shampoo with a rich lather clarifies and cleanses (and is still gentle enough to use every day, every other day, or whatever)
- A creamy conditioner gently detangles and helps replenish moisture and nourish your hair from root to tip
- Step 01 | Exfoliating Mask: Apply directly to the scalp, before showering, and let sit for 7 minutes. Then rinse clean.
- Step 02 | Cleansing Shampoo: With hair wet, massage into a lather on your scalp, roots and hair and rinse.
- Step 03 | Hydrating Conditioner: Apply from root to ends to wet hair. Rinse clean after a few minutes.
- For best results, lock in a final layer of super nutrients by adding our Nourishing Lotion.
- Step 01 | Exfoliating Mask: Leaves your scalp feeling clean, soothed and hydrated
- Step 02 | Cleansing Shampoo: Leaves your hair feeling clean, soft & hydrated
- Step 03 | Hydrating Conditioner: Leaves your hair looking shiny and feeling hydrated & deeply moisturized