- Step 01 | Exfoliating Polish, net wt. 8 oz — Slough away buildup
- Step 02 | Cleansing Shampoo, 12 fl oz — Clean up your act
- Step 03 | Hydrating Conditioner, 12 fl oz — Bring on the moisture
Happier roots lead to healthier hair. These three steps are the foundation of a routine specially designed to deliver the lightweight hydration that balanced (or combination) roots and scalps need to thrive. Start by gently exfoliating away dead skin so our shampoo can cleanse more effectively, then rehydrate with our daily conditioner.
Getting to the root of issues, both on your head and inside of it: 1% of sales support grassroots mental health (learn more).
- An exfoliating polish powered by salicylic acid and massaging micro-scrubs gently detoxes scalp
- A sulfate-free shampoo with a rich lather clarifies and cleanses (and is still gentle enough to use every day, every other day, or whatever)
- A creamy conditioner gently detangles and helps replenish moisture and nourish your hair from root to tip
- Step 01 | Exfoliating Polish: Apply Exfoliating Polish directly to scalp and gently massage in before rinsing clean.
- Step 02 | Cleansing Shampoo: With hair wet, massage Cleansing Shampoo into a lather on your scalp, roots and hair and rinse.
- Step 03 | Hydrating Conditioner: Apply Hydrating Conditioner from root to ends to wet hair. Rinse clean after a few minutes.
- For best results, lock in a final layer of super nutrients by adding our Nourishing Serum.
- Step 01 | Exfoliating Polish: Leaves your scalp feeling clean, refreshed and balanced
- Step 02 | Cleansing Shampoo: Leaves your hair feeling clean and soft; and your scalp feeling healthy
- Step 03 | Hydrating Conditioner: Leaves your hair looking shiny and feeling hydrated & deeply moisturized