- Easy on your scalp thanks to a blend of natural sugars and salicylic acid, a powerful duo for a low-effort detox
- Packed with soothing ingredients to condition and improve your skin
- Use once or twice a week, massaging into roots and scalp with your fingertips
- Leaves your scalp feeling clean, refreshed, and balanced
- Zero sulfates, silicone, drying alcohols, or dyes
- Safe for color-treated hair
The first step in a routine that’s all about maintaining optimal moisture for your scalp and hair, this Exfoliating Polish gently removes buildup, setting the stage for your shampoo to clean deeper and your conditioner to hydrate better. Salicylic acid and natural sugars team up for a deep, detoxifying clean that leaves your scalp feeling refreshed and balanced and your hair feeling healthy.
net wt. 8 oz
Getting to the root of issues, both on your head and inside of it: 1% of sales support grassroots mental health (learn more).
- The Feels: creamy, with gentle micro-scrubs and a light lather
- Scoop and apply: easily from the wide-mouth jar
- Smells like: yuzu and ginger layered over a soft heart of sea moss and woody amber
The Ingredients: Sucrose, Glycerin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocamide MIPA, Disteareth-75 IPDI, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Phytate, Salicylic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral.